Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to School Challenge

Good Morning,


Today we have a new challenge starting over at 
and that is Back To School!!

I chose to use this super cute svg from Miss Kate Cuttables 
it was a freebie image some time ago 
and is perfect for this weeks challenge 
it's called Bookworm 

Bookworm SVG cutting file for scrapbooking free svg cuts free svg cut files cute cut files for cricut

I also used the stars from another Miss Kate Cuttables Svg File called 
Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time SVG scrapbook title princes svg cut file princess svg files for cutting machines

So here is my card 


Recipe

White Hammered Cardstock - The Papermill Direct
Black Cardstock - The Papermill Direct 
All other Cardstock - Stash
Bp- DCWV The Year Round Stash
Glitter - Doodlebug Sugar Coating in Limeade
Back To School Sentiment - Font from Cricut Design Space using Midnight Black Pen
Quickie Glue Pen on writing
Stix2 foam pads
Green Gems - Paperchase 

Thanks for looking I hope you join in with our Back to School Challenge 
and don't forget to pop back tomorrow
 for my DT Project for Exploring Cricut & More 

Hugs Mandy xxx

5 comments:

  1. Awww! This is just darling! I love the little bookworm and the fun papers. The stars and glitter add that perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I have those cuts too and now will have to use them. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the Miss Kate SVG and your sentiment-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Makes me think of that sweet little song about the inch worm. Wow, didn't realize there is a worm for math and reading! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! What a darling card! I so love the bookworm and the stack of books. And that bg paper is just fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete